Friday, September 25, 2009

Pre-podcasting II

Today, Christine and I will try the same method of reading for our book "Friends." This method is that Christine will read the title of the book, the author and the first page, then I will read the second page of the book and we will keep alternating the reading page by page.
These past couple of days I did practice reading on my own to try and familiarize myself with the book, since I had never read it before Tuesday. I believe this has helped me pace my reading and to know the right words, instead of making up words as I read. I guess I will see the results today when we podcast. Hopefully, we can nail the reading today without any mistakes. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are practicing your reading skills just the way you hope your students will when they are learning a new book. If you have them use podcasting software, it can make them aware of their own voices and have them strive to be better readers.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete